MY DREAM

My Dream
Hello my name is Irgi Arya, my friend called me Irgi. I'm 16 years old. First child of two brothers. I have one Younger sister, she is studying now in junior high school in Bandung.
My strengths is not delayed my work and dilligent. And my weakness is Lazy for study and Very shy.
my hobby is Drawing , play games, listen to music, Reading book and watch some vidio. I also like playing Car diecast. in my spare time I riding bikes, and completely my work. If there is still the rest of my spare time I use to do my hobbies. I have many awards in the school such as,when junior high school I got  many awards both in academic and non-academic, and for high school I not have awards in school because I focus for academics. I like to draw, and I aspire to become an miner. but there are some obstacles that must be overcome, namely graduation, I have to graduate with a satisfactory value, so that I can be majoring in mining in best university, so that my dream is useful people for others people. because the real purpose in life is pursue happiness in life an after life.

Komentar

Postingan Populer