ALL ABOUT ME

ALL  ABOUT ME

      Hi..  welcome in my blog. My name is Irgi Arya Priyambodo,you can call me Irgi. I am 14 years old.I was born on 28th Agust 2002 in Jakarta. Now  im in X MIPA 3 Three High School in Sma Negri 3 Bandung. I live in Rancaekek Permai Blok H Number 60 Rancaekek. I have one sister .His name is Nayla Devi. My father is an Buisnessman and my mother is Teacher in Playground.
       My Favorite subject is Pyshics because i like sains and researc. My worst favorite is Math because i dont like caculate.
        As for hobby, i like drawing and listen music "Dangdut"On dvd. Dangdut .DANGDUT make yuo happy and bring your mood to do activity.I every wekkend i like photo the bus in cileunyi.

         I like read the magazine. my faforite magazine is otomotif. I prefer read this magazine.
I dont  like read subjest book.
         Bakso is my favorite food. it s so delicious. cheap only 10K rupiah.Bus is my favorite transport go to school, is only 6000 rupiah is so cheap.


        

8

Komentar

Postingan Populer