Helping And Helped Others


Hello,.....
This my story about helping and helped others.


I Have a story about helping and helped others.It was happened few days ago. I  was studying in the school that day.I thought  that study duration only at 3 pm.Evidently Turned out to be home at 2pm So I forgot to exchange small money to take an angkot to the station.I finally had to borrow money friends Gian, to ride public transportation.I felt very gretful after Gian offered this money for me. Then,Ifelt thankful to Gian. And then I can go home.



One experience in my class, at begining of the first semester at Junior high school.
I saw my freind, Diaz was confused on how to Doing math lesson,Then, I lent him some help.
I offered to lent my math subject book to him. I also taught him some Steps to solve the problem.
I  felt really glad to see him knew how to step working on a problem number 5.He felt really happy because i helped him.


Well,that two experience make me know that. I should help someone we needs. because we can't live without others.Sometimes we need others people help.We are "social human".But don't forgot to say "THANK YOU".

Komentar

Postingan Populer